November 3, 2017 – January 15, 2018
Celebrate the 26th Season of the Downtown Sacramento Ice Rink any day of the week November 3, 2017, through January 15, 2018! At the doorstep of Golden 1 Center in St. Rose of Lima Park, the Downtown Sacramento Ice Rink is a treasured #DOWNTOWNSAC experience.
The rink is also available for group reservations, whether you’re hosting a birthday party, school field trip, office party, charity event or festive activity for a group of friends. Let the Downtown Sacramento Ice Rink bring some #DOWNTOWNSAC fun to your winter traditions!
Monday-Thursday: 2 pm – 8 pm
Friday –Saturday: 10 am – 10 pm
Sunday: 10 am – 8 pm
EXTENDED HOLIDAY HOURS:
- Thanksgiving Week, Nov. 20-22 – 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- General Admission: $12
- Children Admission: $6 6 and under
- Locker Rental: $2 with ID collateral
- Gloves: $4
- Socks: $4
- Ice Scooter: $5 for 30 minutes
- Water: $2
- Gift Card Purchase: $12 (Admission)
- November 3, Opening Day discount: $2 admission
- November 11, Veteran’s Day: Free admission with valid Military ID
- November 16, Drag Queens on Ice: Admission is a donated to local LGBTQ nonprofits
- Western Health Advantage: $5 off by showing your WHA card one card one discounted family member not the entire family
- Sacramento Regional Transit (Sac RT): $2 off of admission by showing your Sac RT ticket one ticket, equals one discount