Unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable! Monster Jam®, the most action-packed motorsports experience for families in the world today, returns to Sacramento with a new level of high-flying, four-wheel excitement! Be prepared for another high-octane weekend of Monster Jam Triple Threat Series events featuring six different competitions of speed, racing and freestyle stunts at the Golden 1 Center from January 18–20, 2019.
Featuring eight of the most intense athletes of Monster Jam, Sactown fans will witness a fierce battle for the championship with each Triple Threat Series competitor contending in customized high-powered vehicles: Monster Jam Speedsters, Monster Jam ATVs and of course, the iconic Monster Jam trucks in six events sure to leave fans on the edge of their seats. This year’s Sacramento event features two debut truck appearances with Monster Jam Triple Threat teams appearing for the first time including Soldier Fortune Black Ops and Monster Mutt Rottweiler!
Monster Jam Triple Threat Series world-class athletes vying to become champions will be:
- Grave Digger® driven by Tyler Menninga (2017 Triple Threat East Series champ)
- Max-D™ driven by Colton Eichelberger
- El Toro Loco® driven by 2019 rookie driver Elvis Lainez
- Soldier Fortune™ Black Ops driven by Tony Ochs
- Zombie™ driven by Bari Musawwir
- Megalodon® driven by Austin Minton
- Scooby-Doo™ driven by Myranda Cozad
- Monster Mutt® Rottweiler driven by 2019 rookie driver Tanner Root