Bailarin Cellars - Wine & Coffee (outdoor patio + pickup)
Mornings offer locally roasted fine coffee locally roasted, pastries and healthy bites. Afternoons and evening offer wine tastings and a charcuterie board.
720 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Mon, Tue 8am - 5pm
Wed, Thur 8am - 9pm
Friday 8am - 10pm
Saturday 11am - 10pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
June 2020 update: now open, call to reserve and inquire
3/20/20: Dear friends of Bailarín,
We have adapted our business drastically to help slow the coronavirus' spread. As a small local company, this pandemic is a significant challenge for our team, business, and patrons. We are doing our best to maximize safety, to comply with rapidly evolving guidelines, and to make sure we are here once this is over. Our plan will remain fluid but here are our current changes, including a free shipping offer especially for you:
• Tasting Room is closed until further notice. Wine pickups may be done by appointment (916) 754-2937 or email Tessa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Private events for the next three weeks are cancelled and we will continue to monitor. We continue to book reservations after May 1.
• Free Shipping on purchases of 6+ bottles using code SHIPSIX.
• Spring Pickup Party on April 4th is cancelled. Alternative options:
• Member Pickup - by appointment only right now (916) 754-2937 or at your leisure once activities resume to normal.
• Member Delivery - free shipping with 2 additional bottles purchased. Otherwise, regular shipping rates apply for Spring selections. For Members, we will also offer free delivery/shipping in Sacramento area for all 3+ bottle orders for the duration of this limited service period.
• Gift Cards - available online or in person.
Thank you for all of your support through this unprecedented time. We tend to be (wine) glass half full people, so while it will be a rough patch, it will pass. In the meantime, we will enjoy more quality time with our respective families and our hearts will be with the stellar health care providers on the front lines. We look forward to once this passes so we can all celebrate life together over a glass of wine!
Natalee E. Dyudyuk
Wine Club Manager
Bailarin Cellars | Sonoma County Winery | Sacramento Tasting Room
Tasting Room in Downtown Sacramento
We are excited to be a part of The Hardin at the 700 Block of K Street next door to the Golden 1 Center. This beautiful historic building includes many prominent local establishments including Tiger, Ruhstaller, Solomon’s Delicatessen, Kodaiko , MidiCi Pizza, All City Riders, and more.
Our location was completed in December 2018 with many talented local artists commissioned for various aspects. We serve our full lineup of Sonoma County wine in tasting flights, by the glass, and for off-sale.
We also have a full Insight Coffee Roasters espresso bar and many small bites to pair with wine or coffee.
Bailarín Cellars was created by a collective of family and friends, each who follow their passions in life. From the harvest of grapes to wine production to company management to our hand drawn logo and more, we strive to accomplish our goals through contributions of people who love what they do. Together, these combined efforts create exquisite, hand-crafted wines. We are proud to share the fruits of our labor and love with you.
Enjoy life more often by receiving Bailarin Cellars wine twice each year. As a member you will gain guaranteed access to all new releases, including small lots crafted just for our valued Wine Club Members. We thank you for your interest in our clubs and look forward to sharing these special wines with you. Club fulfillments occur twice per year in Spring and Fall and members can use respective discounts all year long for wine purchases.
Monday - Friday
3pm - 6pm