Revolution Winery & Kitchen (outdoor dining)
Urban winery & kitchen featuring old world wine making, wine tasting, seasonal menu and food pairing.
2831 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
A family owned and operated business since 2007; Revolution Wines is devoted to the notion that the expression of place, terroir, is an important pursuit. Our mission is to locally produce wine and food that is the best expression of Sacramento Terroir.
From farm-to-fork to farm-to-glass, we make high quality bistro food from the finest local ingredients and high quality wines with the best fruit available. With fruit from Yolo Vineyards, Aparicio Vineyards, Gandyhill Vineyards and Sutter Ranch Vineyards, we receive grapes in our boutique winery-bistro, crush and ferment, bottle and offer tastings to the public all in a single facility.
Burger Thursdays! $15
Our famous burger paired with a glass of the house wine!
Wine Trivia Night @6:30pm every first Wed. of the month
Enjoy vineyard to table wines, farm to table eats, and great company along with competition. Prizes will be awarded!
Saturday/Sunday Brunch 10-3
Brunch with us every Saturday and Sunday! Beginning at 10am we offer our full kitchen menu & a very special brunch menu...complete with french toast, biscuits & gravy, and, beignets!
Become a Member Winemaker Club
- Quarterly Wine Club packages of three or six bottles of wine, with your choice of reds only
- 10% savings on all Tasting Room purchases, including wine by the glass, food, and bottles*
- Complimentary wine tasting of any five wines for two any day you'd come in
- Pick Up party to include complimentary food & wine pairings for members, plus a guest
- 10% savings on all Revolution Merchandise, including wine glasses, wine openers, gift packs, etc.
*Vegan and gluten free options available too!
Monday - Friday:
ALL DAY for Wine Club Members