Celebrate the Fall Harvest on an unforgettable train ride full of trick-or-treating, fun activities and good times. The fun continues at our private park with more trick-or-treating, gem mining, photo opportunities and pumpkin picking. We also encourage kids and parents alike to dress up in costumes and participate in our costume contest!
This 2.5 hour experience is fun for kids of all ages. Each ticket includes a train ride, time at our private park, treats, a pumpkin and kids will get a bag with stickers to decorate it. All seating is open. Don’t forget to visit our Gift Shop! Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some experiences may be modified.
The train ride will take place on our sanitary open-air cars with trick-or-treating one way only. Outside activities are spread out to maintain social distancing. Masks will be worn by all staff members and sanitizer stations will be located throughout the area.
Snacks and beverages, including beer, wine and mimosas, will be available for purchase on the train. Light concessions will also be available at the park. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ARE ALLOWED ON THE TRAIN.
- Saturday 10/3/20 10:00am and 1:00pm
- Sunday 10/4/20 10:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm
- Saturday 10/10/20 10:00am and 1:00pm
- Sunday 10/11/20 10:00am, 1:00pm, and 4:00pm
- Saturday 10/17/20 10:00am and 1:00pm
- Sunday 10/18/20 10:00am, 1:00pm, and 4:00pm
- Saturday 10/24/20 10:00am and 1:00pm
- Sunday 10/25/20 10:00am, 1:00pm, and 4:00pm
- Saturday 10/31/20 10:00am and 1:00pm
Find other events tagged under: